Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Take Your Stand: Help Speak Out Against Hate-Filled Violence - SIGN THE PLEDGE

Human Rights Watch
      Hate crimes are spiking and elected leaders are rejecting basic standards of decency. None of us can afford to stay silent. Take action now. Pledge to speak out against hate.
  • I will not stand by and ignore hate-filled rhetoric and violence, and neither should our leaders.
  • I call on all Americans to respect their neighbors, whoever they may be.
  • I believe that violence and hate crimes are unacceptable and must be publicly rejected and appropriately prosecuted.
  • I believe that racist, sexist epithets and bullying are wrong.
  • I stand with Human Rights Watch as it fights to oppose the forces of racism and hatred in the US and around the world.
Click here to sign the PLEDGE.