Friday, September 11, 2015

Amnesty International USA Women's Human Rights Network: My Body, My Rights - WEBINAR Sept 16

Join us on September 16th at 3:00PM (Eastern) or 9:00PM (Eastern) for a My Body, My Rights Webinar! Tarah Demant, Senior Director, Identity and Discrimination, and Kaitlyn Denzler, Women's Rights Campaigner, will present on the My Body, My Rights (MBMR) campaign and the September 28th Day of Action. To register, please visit the respective registration links any time before the event:
On this webinar, you'll get an introduction to the MBMR campaign and sexual and reproductive rights as human rights. You'll get help as you plan for September 28th, the International Day to Decriminalize Abortion, when the global movement will come together to demand that Ireland and El Salvador respect the rights of women and girls by overturning their deadly and unlawful abortion bans.
It's your body; they're your rights. Join us in making sure ALL people enjoy their rights!