Join us For Madison’s 2018 Tribute to Rachel Corrie:
Radiance of Resistance
Sunday, April 8, 2018 • 2-5 pm
St. James Catholic Church • 1128 St. James Court • Madison WI 53715
• Rachel’s Parents Craig and Cindy Corrie
• U.S. & Palestinian International Solidarity Movement Volunteers
• Scenes from the new film, Radiance of Resistance, about Palestinian youth activists Ahed Tamimi and Janna Ayyad.
• Hummus, Tabbouleh and Desserts including Baklawa
• Door Prizes!
• Palestinian olive oil, olive oil soap, zaatar & maftool, embroidery, and other crafts available for purchase.
March 16, 2018 marked 15 years since American peace activist and International Solidarity Movement (ISM) volunteer Rachel Corrie was run over and killed by an Israeli soldier driving an armored Caterpillar bulldozer as she tried to stop the demolition of a family home in Rafah, Gaza Strip, Palestine.
Join Rachel’s parents Craig and Cindy Corrie and representatives of the ISM for this annual event that benefits Palestinian children.
Free and open to the public.
$5 suggested donation to cover cost of food.
Donations will be gratefully accepted to help support the Samira Remedial Education Project for disadvantaged and traumatized children in Rafah.
If possible, please RSVP to email@example.com so that we will have enough food.
Sponsored by Madison-Rafah Sister City Project, Playgrounds for Palestine-Madison,
Jewish Voice for Peace-Madison, and Good Shepherd Parish Social Justice Committee
For more information visit www.madisonrafah.org or www.facebook.com/madisonrafah