In 17 days Amnesty will launch its first global massive open online course (MOOC), 'Human Rights: The Rights of Refugees'.
Register today and not only will you gain the skills and knowledge to defend the rights of refugees but you’ll also be connecting to a global community campaigning for the rights of refugees worldwide.
- The course is free and open to everyone.
- You can choose whether you would like to claim your certificate at the end of the course.
- You will learn from an organisation on the frontline, with a long history of human rights campaigning.
- You will be challenged to think critically and interact with participants.
- Together, you’ll learn how to empower yourselves to create change.
- The course is self-paced, enabling you to complete the three modules in your own time.
Find out more about our work defending the rights of refugees
Click here for ENTIRE email.