Hate crimes are spiking and elected leaders are rejecting basic standards of decency. None of us can afford to stay silent. Take action now. Pledge to speak out against hate.
- I will not stand by and ignore hate-filled rhetoric and violence, and neither should our leaders.
- I call on all Americans to respect their neighbors, whoever they may be.
- I believe that violence and hate crimes are unacceptable and must be publicly rejected and appropriately prosecuted.
- I believe that racist, sexist epithets and bullying are wrong.
- I stand with Human Rights Watch as it fights to oppose the forces of racism and hatred in the US and around the world.
Click here to sign the PLEDGE.