Monday, July 18, 2016

Iran: Saman Naseem sends a heartfelt thank you from prison in Iran - LETTER

Amnesty International
July 11, 2016
 
     "Although I have not received your letters, and it is not even possible to receive them [as the prison authorities will not allow it], I have been informed of your messages. They are messages of solidarity and kindness that show me I am not alone and that, in addition to my friends and fellow prisoners, there are conscientious people around the world who are standing by me.
This gives me hope and strength to live my life and to keep fighting under all circumstances. It is not important where I am and where you are. What is important is being together and not feeling alone.
These precious efforts of you gracious people is the experience of solidarity in action."
     "I hope that all your days and nights are filled with joy and happiness."
     "To finish, I hold your hands tight and bow down to your honourable kindness."
     "I wish you all the best,"
 from Saman Naseem’s letter.
Click here for ENTIRE letter.